SnapTube is unbeatable in terms of performance. The app is the easiest to use and by far the most efficient. The difference between most other apps and Snaptube is the optimized interface that makes it effortless to navigate. SnapTube can be a boon for those who want to download videos and TV series for their PC or mobile device. Its speed gives tough competition to Tubemate and similar apps.
That said, the app can be a bother to those who don’t have enough phone memory in their device. Even though this app is just a handful of MBs, each byte counts when your phone has heavy apps pre-installed or other apps that are necessary to you. So here we present your methods to uninstall the SnapTube app from your device.
Do make sure to keep a backup of SnapTube app apk if you think you’re going to install it later sometime. It can save you a lot of trouble downloading the apk file afresh. If you don’t have the apk file you downloaded to install the app in your device anymore, Get ES File Explorer and use it to back up the app. The app is available online on the Play Store.
How to Uninstall SnapTube:
Here are the steps to uninstall Snaptube from your Android mobile device.
- Go to “Settings” in the Home Menu.
- Go to “Apps” under “Device”
- Look up “Snaptube” in the list of apps that come up. Enter it.
- You should be able to see all the details of the app in the window that opens.
- There are two buttons on the top, “Force Stop” and “Uninstall”. Press “Uninstall”.
- The app will be uninstalled right there.
Note: Uninstalling the app deletes all user data and preferences, since the information is not backed up externally.
This can be a somewhat long method. And while it isn’t all that hard, I think it still makes sense to mention the shorter one, which can get your app uninstalled in a maximum of two taps!
How to Uninstall SnapTube; Quicker version:
Here’s what you need to do to uninstall SnapTube.
- Go to your Home Menu from the home screen.
- Scroll to Find SnapTube in the tray.
- Long Press the SnapTube icon until your device gives a soft whirr of vibration.
- The Home Menu should automatically collapse and your finger will be holding the floating icon of SnapTube.
- On Top of the Home Screen, you will see two icons; “App Info” and “Uninstall”.
- Drag the floating app icon to “Uninstall” using your finger. Release it.
- The device will prompt you to ask if you want to uninstall SnapTube. Tap OK.
And with this simple method, you have uninstalled SnapTube in just two taps! Isn’t that cool?
Uninstalling and Reinstalling SnapTube has also been known to rid the app of some minor bugs that can arise due to faulty installation or memory issues. But the app needs to be backed up to be reinstalled if the original apk file is lost. Do take proper precautions as mentioned to have the least inconvenience. Do tell us what more you’d like us to tell you about SnapTube.